This information applies to the use of the website www.qrsila.com a www.qrsila.com operated by QR Sila, with its registered office 1517 Guilford place Philadelphia Pennsylvania 19122, (hereinafter referred to as the “Operator” or “we”). You can contact us at the registered office or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Cookies and other network identifiers
- If you use our website, we and, with our permission, third parties store on your computer small identification files collectively called cookies, which allow you to recognize if you return to our website from the same computer, remember some of your choices, and verify whether you belong to the group that you want to show a particular ad. A cookie is a small set of letters and numbers that we store in your internet browser or on your computer's hard drive. Some cookies allow us to link your activities while browsing our website from the moment you open a web browser window until the moment you close it; others remain on the device for a set period of time and are activated each time you visit the website that created the particular cookie.
- We also use measurement pixels or pixel tags (sometimes called web beacons), which are small images on a website that have a similar function to cookies and that are designed to collect certain information from your device (such as its IP address or browser type). Unlike cookies, which are stored on your computer's hard drive, pixel tags are an integral part of the website.
- For simplicity, we will continue to refer to all of the above technologies in this document as cookies. We not only store cookies on your device, but we also read cookies that our website has stored on your device; for simplicity, we will continue to talk about saving in this document.
- The Operator does not use any of the listed network identifiers to identify you as an individual by assigning to the identifier the identification or contact information available to you about it.
Some cookies are stored directly on your device by our website. These cookies help us:
- a) identify you when navigating between the pages of our website and revisiting (for example, so that we can remember your login from a specific device and not ask you repeatedly for an email and password);
- b) note that you have given us consent in accordance with this document;
- c) with security (for example, to investigate whether someone has misused your connection to our site);
- d) register, examine and eliminate faults and non-functional parts of our website.
- Such cookies and other files are necessary for the proper functioning of our website. If you block these cookies in your browser, our website may not work properly, as a result of which we may not be able to provide you with our products and services.
We also store cookies from our website in your device, which allow us to:
- a) monitor traffic to our site, its individual pages, generate statistics and reports, and measure the effectiveness of advertising;
- b) show you different variants of our website if we test new functionalities;
- c) adapt the content of our website for you, for example, to show you preferentially products that you have already viewed, and to show you other tailor-made offers on our website .;
We also allow cookies to be stored on your device by third parties who may use them for the following purposes:
- a) to collect data about your behavior on our website and other websites;
- b) to display customized offers and targeted ads on ad networks on websites other than our site;
- c) to connect to social networks such as Facebook, including auto-login, provide features such as the "Like" button, and display customized offers and targeted ads on these social networks and websites other than our website.
- You may refuse the use of these cookies by visiting www.qrsila.com.
- We do not obtain data about your behavior on the website only from cookies. We also add some additional information, such as (i) the IP address of your device, (ii) the MAC address, (iii) the operating system of your device, its version and language settings, (iv) the browser you use on your device, its version and language settings and (v) the address of the website (URL address) from which you access our website.
We process this information about your behavior on the website on the basis of our legitimate interest, which is:
- a) improving our services for you if the purpose of processing is to obtain information on the basis of which we will be able to improve the website for you in the future;
- b) measuring the effectiveness of our website and advertising costs, if the purpose is to compile statistics and reports, in particular, to monitor traffic to our website, its individual pages and to measure the effectiveness of advertising;
- c) the trouble-free functionality of our services for you if the purpose of processing the testing of new functions and applications before deployment (especially in order to prevent problems with the functionality of these innovations in actual operation;
- d) the trouble-free functionality of our services for you and the security of your data, if the purpose of processing is to prevent attacks on our website and endanger its functionality and the security of your data.
- We use the data for this purpose for a period of 12 months. You have the right to object to this processing.
- We may also use information about your behavior on the site to personalize our website and display targeted advertising and pass it on to social and advertising network operators for the purpose of displaying targeted advertising.
- All standard browsers allow you to set whether cookies will be stored on your computer and allow you to delete already stored cookies.
Some cookies and other network identifiers on our website are operated in whole or in part by third parties. These parties have their own conditions governing the use of network identifiers. Please read the following conditions:
- Learn more about Google’s policies here.
- Learn more about Facebook's rules here.
To the extent that cookies are personal data, personal data protection legislation guarantees you various rights in the field of personal data protection: To the extent that personal data protection regulations guarantee this to you - in particular, GDPR- you can request access to your personal data from us (ie information on what specific data we work with and how we work with them), restrictions on the processing of your data (meaning that we will not delete the data for the time being, but will not work with them) and their correction and deletion (whenever the legal conditions are met), you can also object to the processing and you can exercise the right to data portability. To exercise any of these rights, contact us via the above contact information - the easiest way is to send us an email and we will be happy to help you exercise your rights. If you believe that the processing of your personal data violates legal regulations, you can file a complaint with the National Supervisory Authority in your home country.